We are dedicated to the saving of life concentrating on those parts of the world where we feel we can make the greatest difference.
To advance the education and welfare of the public in Russia in the subjects of fire prevention and safety, fire fighting and the prevention and treatment of burns and similar injuries by provision of training and equipment. Promote understanding and development of positive international relations.
We aim to deliver this by sharing knowledge and experience gained in the UK with our Russian colleagues, by invitation
in the following areas:-
1. Prevention of fires and safe building design.
2. Fire and road safety education.
3. Adequately equipped response to all emergencies.
4. Treatment and care of casualties during rescue, transit to hospital and reception at hospital emergency departments.
5. The effective and supportive rehabilitation of victims.
6. Encourage and facilitate civic, education and cultural links
EVERY FOURTH VICTIM OF A FIRE IN THE WORLD IS A RUSSIAN CITIZEN.
7 Million Russian people have no firefighting or emergency service cover.
(According to statistics quoted by the Russian Federation Minister For Emergency Situations, Sergey Shoigu in 2007).
32 PEOPLE A DAY DIED IN FIRES AND 77 A Day ON THE ROADS
The wild fires of 2010 and 2014 caused enormous damage to the environment.
Working together with our Russian colleagues we are dedicated to the saving of life and prevention of injuries as a result of fire and road traffic collisions. Also mitigating damage to the environment.
According to local statistics and information, together, we are making progress reducing the loss of life and mitigating environmental damage.